RE: When masturbation's got you down...

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:57:26 -0700

> From: I Find Karma [SMTP:adam@milliways.cs.caltech.edu]
>> ANS: AIDS, suffering, broken homes and kids that'll leave you when
>> you suffer a stroke and heart attack.

> And what do any of these have to do with masturbation.

At least for AIDS, I can tell you the answer: masturbating greatly
increases the risk of getting AIDS. Remember, when you masturbate alone,
you masturbate with *everyone* you've ever masturbated alone with.

> STEPS IN OVERCOMING MASTURBATION

As the slogan for a local radio station here has it, "You can never
overcome." (That would be KOME, and no, I'm not making this up.)

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III <joebar@microsoft.com>
<http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar/>
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
588-4801
The opinions expressed in this message aren't even my own personal
views, much less those of Microsoft Corporation.