RE: Comdex Space for rent.

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 21:03:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Joe Barrera wrote:

> > Do you guys have koolaide there as well?
>
> I love it. Unfortunately it's hard to provoke the rest of the FoRKers
> into much Bill/Microsoft bashing...
>
> Nope, no Kool-Aide... doesn't have any caffeine.

Well, in the circles i hang with Im sorta Bills unpaid borg
representative. I have gotten more folks hooked on MS stuff than ..well
anyone than I know.

Lets face it, I deal with a ton of windows bound office folks who simply
dont have the time or the where withall to do the underworkings of the
cool tools. So i steer them to the one stop shopping mart of BillsLove.
Netmettings tied in with MSIE cutting and pasting into excel and word
presenting on powerPOinted flowing from acces tables merged in an outlook
dock on the desk of the top execs in full thx glory.....

who else lets this be done without code?

Bill Loves Me..I have the paychecks and free time to prove it.

Better Slack thru MS Software(tm)