Re: [Planet of the Aged] Get off my topic, biyatch

From: drow@visi.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 12:19:29 PDT

> he. So he decided that he would go searching to find other monkeys of his
> intellectual caliper, thinking that this would help him come to terms with

a caliper is an instrument for measuring thickness and distance.
which is perhaps what you intended, but the phrase is more commonly
"intellectual caliber".

sincerely yours,

Very Smart but Extremely Annoying Monkey, esq.

--
  |  drow@visi.com (CARRIER LOST)              <http://www.visi.com/~drow/>  |