Gospel Music

From: GospelMusicInstitute@Juno.com
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 13:20:38 PDT

The Gospel Music Institute Ministries Presents
Congregational Hymns
--Those wonderful "old favorites" we all grew up singing each
Sunday!

Are they "too boring", or "no longer relevant"? Does the
fact that they're "old" mean they also have to be "dry" and
therefore can't be "exciting" and "inspiring" enough to be
included in your worship and praise today?

WE DON'T THINK SO!

Through the Gospel Music Institute, Rev. Alexander Hamilton-one
of America's finest Traditional Soul Gospel pianists/organists,
is now digitally recording in his uplifting style complete music
tracks for over 270 of your favorite inspirational songs found in
most Baptist and Methodist hymn-books and The Gospel Pearls.

(Alex's name might sound familiar to you because he's played for
Rev. James Cleveland, Mahalia Jackson, Shirley Caesar, Cassietta
George, Bessie Griffin, and he arranged and conducted Aretha
Franklin's Grammy-winning "Amazing Grace" album.)

WHO CAN USE THEM?
Soloists, groups, children's choirs, adult choirs, congregations,
or anybody that loves singing or listening to the Lord's Gospel
songs! These Spirit-filled tracks feature a full "rhythm
section" that sounds like they're right there in your room
accompanying you as you sing!

Want a sample? Go to this url:
www.GospelMusicInstute.homestead.com

and when the first page comes up, click on the red button in the
upper left corner to hear Alex play a couple of verses of the
timeless favorite: "Precious Lord, Take My Hand". (If you're
using a regular Windows Media Player, it will play rather jerkily
and in spurts the first time, then smoothly the second time-and
never mind the prices you'll see on that site; yours are MUCH
better!)

WHEN AND WHERE CAN YOU USE THEM?
Home devotions, worship services, visitations of the sick and
elderly, weddings, funerals, Sunday schools, prayer meetings,
christenings, auxilliary meetings, special programs, rehearsals,
family gatherings, anyplace, anytime!

THEY'RE MORE THAN ECONOMICAL!
We've been providing these tracks on tapes and CD's to churches
across the nation at the discount price of $5.00 each, BUT NOW,
through this program only, we're discounting that discount by
EIGHTY PERCENT for 3 reasons:
1. We've received many requests.
2. Delivering them electronically substantially reduces our
costs.
3. Our ministry is dedicated to keeping these songs and their
message alive in the hearts of our younger generations, so we
want to get them to as many Gospel music lovers as possible.
Therefore:
For your (tax-deductable) donation to The Gospel Music Institute
Ministries of just $15.00
we will electronically deliver to you a complete Gospel Hymn
Track each week for three full months!

SPECIAL BONUS!
Get your request to us by October 19th and each week leading up
to Christmas you'll recieve TWO Gospel Christmas hymn tracks in
addition to your regular selection-that's SIXTEEN ADDITIONAL
TRACKS!

PLEASE NOTE:
To prevent copyright infringement, we don't include printed words
or music to the songs-you'll need to have your own hymn-book. If
you don't know where to obtain one, ask us for our list of
sources.

YOUR FIRST SET OF TRACKS WILL BE:
Precious Lord, Take My Hand - At The Cross - He'll Understand &
Say Well Done - Because He Lives - Never Alone - Oh, How I Love
Jesus - Pass Me Not, Oh Gentle Savior - Since Jesus Came Into My
Heart - Standing On The Promises - There Is Power In The Blood -
Blessed Assurance - I Surrender All - Glory To His Name - Have
Thine Own Way, Lord

YOUR "CHRISTMAS" SET OF TRACKS WILL BE:
Angels From The Realms Of Glory - Angels We Have Heard On High -
Away In A Manger - Go, Tell It On The Mountain - Hark, The Herald
Angels Sing - I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day - It Came Upon
The Midnight Clear - Joy To The World - O Come, All Ye Faithful -
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel - O Holy Night - O Little Town Of
Bethlehem - Silent Night - The First Noel - We Three Kings Of
Orient Are - What Child Is This?

Send $15.00 and your e-mail address to:
The Gospel Music Institute
2690 West Imperial Hwy. #343
Inglewood, CA 90303
(213) 483-2351

We will e-mail confirmation to you as soon as we receive your
donation. Your first track will be delivered on Friday, October
27th, and each Friday thereafter. (Cash is OK as long as it is
not in a see-through envelope-but no coins, please.)

Visit Our Other Web Page: www.geocities.com/GospelMusicInstitute

Our E-Mail: GospelMusicInstitute@Juno.com

You have received this notice because you were referred to us as
one who might be interested in Gospel music.
If that is not the case, please pardon us. If you do not respond
you will receive no further communications from GMI.