Re: probably an obvious XML question

From: John Klassa (klassa@mail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 03:32:34 PDT

>>>>> On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, "MarkH" == MarkH@i2.co.uk wrote:

  MarkH> but not the obvious place to post it - this is off topic -
  MarkH> stuff like this should be sent to an xml mailing list (see
  MarkH> http://www.xml.org and http://www.w3c.org)

I guess this *is* the obvious place for questions about best laptops
to purchase, people's experience with wireless service and the like,
though, eh?

[ Note that I'm not saying that *I* mind those questions, just that
  I think it strange that some questions are "allowed" and some
  aren't. ]

--
John Klassa / klassa@mail.com