Question

From: rbfar@ebuilt.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 13:17:29 PDT

Does anyone know of any white papers, articles, books, etc. that treats pushing content into XML, XSLT compiler, and the transformation engine (like cocoon) as a "new" tier? I am just guessing that people must have thought of separation of data, flow, and presentation as another isolated component of design... So, I am thinking someone must have written stuff about "four-tier" (as opposed to three-tier) systems...

Would appreciate any info.

Thanks,
Reza