Good streams

From: Eirikur Hallgrimsson (eh@mad.scientist.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 09:32:24 PDT

www.somafm.com

MP3 format, of course.

They seem to be doing it all themselves instead of using one of the
big stream servers. I've been listening to their Groove Salad and
Drone Zone a lot over the weekend. Secret Agent is a neat idea,
but I usually turn it off pretty quickly.

OB business comment....there's no way to support them save by taking
their referal link to Amazon. (And they are moving away from Amazon.)

Eirikur