EARN A SERIOUS INCOME AT HOME!!!

From: susan123@arabia.com
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 10:27:32 PDT

LOOKING FOR LEADERS!

It's So Simple To Earn $2,000 - $5,000 Per Week
We're searching for only 10 elite individuals with the work
 ethic necessary to generate a cash-flow for themselves of
 $2,000 - $5,000 per week, and to increase that to over
$20,000 per month, in as little as four to six months.

If you have the desire for and commitment to your own success,
we guarantee you that you'll reach this explosive income! Call NOW for our
TOLL FREE, PRE-RECORDED Message:
1-800-533-9112

We market a high-in-demand product that pays real commissions
 directly to you --$1,000 per sale -- just for making the
initial contacts. You are not required to do any selling.
With our turn-key lead generation system you talk to people
who actually WANT to talk to you.

You simply interview people and let our marketing system do
the work for you.

If you would like to build an amazing income that will grow
lightning-fast then this is for you! You can build the business
under our guidance and support without having to attend meetings
or sell people things they don't need.

Call Toll Free 1-800-533-9112
Please, serious inquiries only.

The call is FREE, and there is absolutely no obligation,
 so what have you got to lose?