Re: Baby-making

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 08:00:49 PDT

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

--]God, I love gator. (:
--]

When in portland let me suggest Le Bistro Montage.

Even I will occasionlay go for some aligator jambaliya, crawfish etouffe
or my fave cheap and tasty bowl of gator Mac and Cheese. They also server
a mean Oyster Shooter.

http://portland.citysearch.com/E/V/PDXOR/0003/93/22/

(they will wrapp your leftovers in aluminum foild sculted animals or, if
you knwo the waitress.waitor well, various pieces of the human anatomy.
I have had a breast of gatormac and chese in the fridge a few times.)

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org