RE: Too Scary...

From: Mark Day (markday@cisco.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 07:22:51 PDT

> His bedroom is adjacent to my home office. He's sound asleep,
> and in his sleep Carmen and I just heard him say, very clearly, "Red
> Hat Linux". We just went in and confirmed that he really was asleep.
>
> I don't know what to think about this...

Sounds pretty typical for deep involvement in a project. Years ago I was
working on a system called NU (pronounced "en yu")and testing its
configuration database, spending hours writing test cases and running tests.
My wife tells me that I said "NU database" very clearly while asleep one
night. She said she was happy it wasn't another woman's name, but sort of
distressed that it was a program's name that I said in my sleep.

--Mark