Re: subscribe

From: Udhay Shankar N (udhay@pobox.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 02:01:09 PDT

At 04:27 AM 9/16/00 +0000, Tony Finch wrote:

>Bah! no. There's some explanation at http://www.apache.org/~fanf/
>The main problem with the address is the occasional mail from randoms
>saying "wow cool addr" or something similarly inane.

Hey, cool_email_address thread coming up! I sent "similarly inane" mail to
one guy on the meetingpunks list begging for an alias at yes.no but it
didn't work...:-(. I'm still waiting for something cooler than Ian
Goldberg's n@ai but I think *that's* a lost cause.

Udhay

http://www.unimobile.com/                     http://pobox.com/~udhay
             Unimobile - Any device, anywhere messaging.