Re: Congrats! OS/X in NYTimes

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 21:42:58 PDT

Yeah, yeah, and Sun's decision to ship Solaris w/o a compiler was a real
winner, too...

phphphttttt!

Typical platform vendor arrogance, even more typical Apple. Haven't you
guys figured out yet that the right answer is to give people what they
want, not what you think they need? You guys keep up much longer and the
market's not going to let *anyone* play the "commercial platform vendor"
game.

jb