Re: Re: Eye in the Sky

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 14:56:12 PDT

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, eirikur@mail.flashcom.net wrote:

--]> From: Jeff Bone jbone@jump.net
--]> Aw hell. I was afraid this would eventually happen. I guess I'm
--]> going to have to stop whizzing off the balcony into the creek, now,
--]> wouldn't want that caught on camera.
--]
--]Showing my age, I quote from the Firesign Theater, "I think we're all
--]bozos on this bus."
--]
--]Singing Cowboy:
--]Back to the shadows again,
--]Out where an Indian's your friend
--]Where the vegetables are green,
--]and you can pee into the stream
--]Chorus shouts: (and that's important!!!)
--]Singing Cowboy:
--]Back to the shadows again....
--]
--]Gad. I should get a CD and digitize some clips. My computer could shut down "Back to the shadows..."
--]

I got most oof em already mp3'd. give me a few days and Ill set up a fork
file area for just such gems.