Re: Eye in the Sky

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 08:41:57 PDT

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

--]This is just too cool. Clock on the 'Explore' button at
--]the right, enter an address, and click 'go.'
--]
--]<URL:http://globexplorer.com/>

Handy app. I wonder what teh age is of these pics. I like that terra
server will let you know the date of the image you looking at.
Putting mapblaster side by side witht he image is a great stroke.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org