Re: Jeff Bone on IRC:

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 02:06:59 PDT

Squirm? I said -no- such thing! Jeff! I'm shocked that you'd say such a
thing! heh.

And besides, loosifer was last seen saying:

loosifer(dcc)] ttfn

which means Ta Ta For Now.....now, just where'd he pick THAT up from? (:

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost