Re: Why FoRK when you can tumble?

From: Wayne E Baisley (baisley@alumni.rice.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 06:20:49 PDT

> The backlit on/off switch alone is almost worth the very reasonable
> price of admission
>
> But I'm a little glowing friend
> But really I'm not actually your friend

The on/off switch is way cool, but you can't really do anything with it,
and after a short time you probably wish it weren't there. It's an
attractive nuisance to kids and even adults the first time they see it.
It's a shame they couldn't have made something like a volume control out
of the idea.

Cheers,
Wayne