Re: consumer portable

Jesse (jrvincent@wesleyan.edu)
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 13:54:49 -0500

800x600 = 480 000
1024 x 480 = 491 520

Don't forget that this puppy weighs 2.4 pounds and is 9.5x5.5x1.5
inches. And has a keyboard just about the same size as the Vaio 5.5.
And has a pentium 233, 3 gigs of disk and 64 megs of ram. and is
available for < $2k from vtzone.ado.co.jp/home.html.

I'll post a review when mine arrives early next week. Y'all can
follow its progress from Tokyo along at home by watching
http://www.usps.gov/cgi-bin/cttgate/ontrackCTT.cgi?tracknbr=EE607770398JP

jesse

--
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent@wesleyan.edu -- jesse@fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91