Re: CA Proposition 6

I'm not a real doofus, but I play one at a national laboratory (baisley@fnal.gov)
Mon, 02 Nov 1998 16:58:50 -0600

Eric P. Scott wrote:

> (including the infamous "no red meat")?

Which is an anagram of "Notre Dame". (Coincidence? I think not.)

Not to mention "amor dente", "Andre to me", "Atone, Mr. Ed", "more Dante",
"need to ram", "noted mare", "not reamed", "roamed net", and "tamed Reno",
among others.

And, regarding famous X-state produce's not being available within state X,
Idaho potatoes are very hard to come by in Idaho. At least they were in the
late 50s and early 60s. And then there's faux famous food, like French toast
and English muffins. I'm hungry now. Stella! Meat!

Cheers,
Wayne

http://www.ribman.net/strips/pp1.html