Re: Consumer Portable

Tim Byars (tbyars@thegrid.net)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:43:27 -0700

At 1:49 PM -0700 10/13/98, David Crook wrote:
>Hmmm.. two nearly identical email messages from Tim, from two different
>addresses, both sent about 10 minutes apart. I can think of two possible
>explanations, both real bad.
>
>1) The Tim/Cobraboy/Sell Out SUV-boy multiple personality thing has
>progressed to the point where they have separate email addresses. This
>can't be a good thing.
>
>2) Tim, in violation of US federal laws, has been experimenting with cloning.
>
>Care to explain what's up Tim?

I guess the thought never occurred to you that maybe I have a job and was
e-mailing from the work place?

Haha, I fuckin' crack myself up....

No I'm checking out a new ISP, and I'm using my PowerBook so I don't quite
have all the little formatting tricks down. When I saw the first one I sent
I had to redo it because it looked so bad.

Tim

--

Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're full up here. ...Nicholson

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>