RE: Tyson and Espy?

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 00:19:31 -0800

Damn, I can tell already this is going to be a great year.

First of all, thanks much, John, for the Thanh-isms.

Second, regarding:

> From: Gregory Alan Bolcer [SMTP:gbolcer@gambetta.ics.uci.edu]
> "The plan is simple, practical, and will make mincemeat of the
> problem overnight"
> Cambodia Daily, suggesting that England's "mad cows" be shipped
> to Cambodia and allowed to roam free to detonate the millions
of
> land mines littering the country.

Not only is this a great quote (mincemeat indeed), but it provides another
example of the misconception shared by the folks in Oregon who blew up the
whale at the beach - that when you blow up an animal, it magically vaporizes
(instead, say, turning into huge gross stinking maggot-infested chunks of
meat).

- Joe and Juliet