From: Jordan Dea-Mattson <jordan@apple.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 97 21:06:35 -0800
Subject: Project Legume goes final
x-sender: jordan@mail.apple.com
x-mailer: Claris Emailer 2.0v2, June 6, 1997

Project Legume ships as Daniel Ga Sen Dea-Mattson

San Francisco, CA -- December 24, 1997, 4:53 AM -- Dea-Mattson=20
Enterprises announced today that its wetware project, code name Project=20=

Legume, went final this morning at 4:53 AM as Daniel Ga Sen(1)=20
Dea-Mattson=20

Daniel Ga Sen Dea-Mattson is a healthy baby boy weighing 7 lbs. 7 ounces=20=

and measuring 20 and 1/2 inches in length. He was declared final and=20
shipped after an intense acceptance testing period of approximately 6=20
hours, that begin at 10:45 PM on December 23, 1997.

"He's beautiful!", said Wendy Dea-Mattson, mother, technical lead, and=20=

senior engineer on Project Legume.

"Like all good software, he was a little late, but he was worth the =
wait!=20
We expect that Daniel will be ready to take his place on the Rhapsody=20
engineering team within two quarters.", said Jordan Dea-Mattson, father,=20=

marketing manager, and support engineer on Project Legume.

Daniel Ga Sen Dea-Mattson will be upgraded in the second half of 1998=20
when toddler Daniel Ga Sen Dea-Mattson becomes available, which will be=20=

followed by preschool Daniel Ga Sen Dea-Mattson in the second half of=20
2001.=20

Daniel Ga Sen Dea-Mattson is fully Y2K Compliant and his development=20
process was certified as ISO 9000 Compliant.

Contact:
Jordan Dea-Mattson
Father, Marketing Manager, and Support Engineer
Project Legume

jordan@mattson.org

(1) Ga Sen is Cantonese for good and sincere.=20

Jordan J. Dea-Mattson
Senior Evangelist
Tools & Utilities

Apple Computer, Inc.
1 Infinite Loop, MS: 303-2EV
Cupertino, CA 95014

408-974-4601 (Phone)

jordan@apple.com

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently.=20=

The ones that change the world!"=20

--Apple-Mail-509943721-10
content-type: text/enriched; charset=us-ascii
content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

I just had to FoRK this, as it is easily one of the top ten geekiest =
things I've ever seen. This guy is one of my closer friends at Apple =
(scary, that).

-- Ernie P.

Begin forwarded message:

<<jordan@apple.com>