Re: Another Darwin Award nomination???

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:27:46 -0800

Clover Hodgson wrote:

> At 1:39 PM -0800 12/11/97, David Crook wrote:
> >Robert S. Thau wrote:
> >>
> >> You're right! If I go senile, I'll no longer be qualified to work at
> >> Microsoft! I'll have to move to Sun or Netscape...
> >>
> >> But have you got the credentials for the Sun job? (Remember, they
> >> only allow senile employees in the legal department, witness the
> >> witless disclaimer we were guffawing at within the past few days).
> >>
> >> rst
> >

> >Joe,
> >
> >If you go full on senile with a bit of demintia thrown in I think that
> >CEO position at apple is still open.
>
> Be careful, Newbie, you're swimming in treacherous waters.

Bahh.. even apple fans and loyalists have to agree with me that most
apple management decisions over the last few years seem to made using a
big dart board and the people responsible for putting alternatives on it
haven't been doing a good job either. We're going to allow clone
computers... no were not! etc. This could explain their poor
performance against say a company like Microsoft that persues
Machiavellian style plots and directions with an efficiency that would
make a James Bond villain jealous.

BTW Joe, does BillG ever zip around the office in a motorized wheelchair
with a white cat??

Dave

--
David Crook