RE: Another Darwin Award nomination???

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:47:45 -0800

>> - Joe (quickly going senile and/or blind)

> Gee Joe, maybe thats a sign from God that he wants you to change jobs or
> something. :-)
>
> Dave "Feeling especially evil this afternoon" Crook

You're right! If I go senile, I'll no longer be qualified to work at
Microsoft! I'll have to move to un

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III <joebar@microsoft.com>
<http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar/>
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
588-4801
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do not
reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.

--
David Crook
Programmer/Analyst