Re: Microsoft perceived as bastards, Intel are saints

Charles Kerr (cskerr@geocities.com)
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 15:07:12 -0600

Joe Barrera wrote:

> Are you really claiming that Microsoft has a hard time
> finding partners? Such a claim is easy to refute.
>
> Or are you simply asserting that companies partnering with
> Microsoft are driven by different (darker) motivations than
> those partnering with Intel? If so, how do you substantiate
> this assertion?

I wasn't making any assertions at all; it was a quote from
the article. That's why it was indented and followed a
source URL. Next time I'll add quote marks. :)

The article clearly didn't say MS can't find partners;
it said that the ones it can find were "ignorant, blind with
greed, or they feel they have no choice". If you find these
to be dark motivations, so be it.

Charles