Re: Warts and All, Fans Stand Up for Their Toad

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 09:44:22 -0800

At 5:13 PM -0800 12/5/97, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
>This was a great ride. I think this is the one you
>get onto the old jalopy from a moving conveyor belt
>and it gives you whiplash. I also think that they
>are dismantling it because most likely there is a chance
>that it may cause seizures in some children.

Actually, Alice in Wonderland does that too and I think Snow White did (I'm
not sure if they still have that ride).

>I haven't been to Disneyland in years; anyone know if
>they still have the Michael Jackson show?

I sincerely doubt it. They're putting something else there I think.
Besides, Tomorrow Land is getting a *huge* facelift and the place is all
torn up. As much work as I do (at least 25 hours/week) for Disney, I
should know all this stuff. This is kind of a cool site, it talks about
all the myths and stuff and if you dig deep enough, you'll find the URL for
"Flash Mountain" and you can play their *matching* game.

http://www.snopes.com/disney/

Clover Hodgson, Production Manager
CommWerks, Inc.
714/632-5744 Fax 714/632-5735