Re: global warming & nuclear power

Rohit Khare (rohit@bordeaux.ICS.uci.edu)
Fri, 05 Dec 1997 08:50:12 -0800

> Subject: i cannot seem to find what i was looking for in the internet....
> it has this author all over the place for global warming and nuclear power
> plants...please help me
>
>I am a new user on the internet and I am doing a project for Chemistry
>105. Please help me find this global warming nuclear power by this
>dude!

> The Fork Archive is the dude I was refering to.
> my email address is Powers 41
> I am Sophie & I would like to find this web page!
> Please help me!
> @Vegas.insfi:net I guess thats my email address

Sophie,

The FoRK archive lives at http://xent.ics.uci.edu/FoRK-archive

Although I've never heard of it as a "dude". It's a hive mind, really.
And no, it probably won't be too helpful for answering further questions --
everything it knows is already hidden in those 6,000 messages... But you never
know. Perhaps one of its tentacles will be moved to wax lyrical on nuclear
warming :-)

Yours,
Rohit