Re: Fresh meat! (newbies)

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 18:17:49 -0800

<snip>

>He graduated from UCI in computer science and is currently finishing up on
>his masters at Cal State Long Beach. He's a very bright and funny guy and
>I think may have something to offer the group.
>
>He's a linux guru primarily and is currently my Perl coach. He spent quite
>a number of years working for Rockwell (I think) in the aerospace industry
>as a programmer. (I think he still has clearance.) ;-)
>
>Anyway, it's your list and I'm just lucky enough that you let me dwell
>here. So whatever you decide is fine with me. His name is Dave Crook and
>his email address is driver@shortbus.com should my request be granted. ;-)
>
><Clover>

You know, RoRo, I didn't give you permission to post a private email I sent
to you. Does this or does it not violate a rule (better yet, an annoyance
or maybe a preference) that came out of the last big flame war we had here
not too too long ago? Just checking. And if it doesn't, then Dave has
been given a pretty lame introduction and probably one flocked with errors
cuz I really have no idea what the hell fuels him (other than Diet Coke),
so maybe Dave should just introduce himself... ;-)

Signed,

Clover "just tryin' to play by the rules" Hodgson

Clover Hodgson, Production Manager
CommWerks, Inc.
714/632-5744 Fax 714/632-5735
2902 E. La Palma, Anaheim, CA 92806