Re: Forkbusters move up to 410

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:21:06 -0800

At 9:51 AM -0800 11/24/97, Philip A. DesAutels wrote:

> I now have 2 HP LHPro Dual PPro servers, 1 HP Vectra Dual PPro, 1 Intel
> PPro and a Del P90 churning out keys.
>
> W3C is working hard for FoRKBusters, with Henrik and Joseph adding CPUs to
> the task and more?? to come.

Well I brought my PowerBook online last night. It's doing a somewhat
respectable 328Kkeys per sec. I'm going to see what my P-133 will do today.
So with the PB and G3 I'm over 1Kk per sec.

I think if we can crack the top 100 that will be great and the top 50
outstanding.

Keep up the good work!!!

Tim

--

Once a new technology rolls over you, if you're not part of the steamroller, you're part of the road . Stewart Brand

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>