Re: New, fundamental Intel Pentium flaw?

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:41:42 -0500 (EST)

> At 4:11 AM -0800 11/11/97, Robert Harley wrote:
> > But PC users would not encounter the flaw in everyday use. A programmer
> >would have to intentionally issue a specific command to freeze the PC's
> >operation.

If i were only a user I would give two rat farts about any of this. Being
as I am not, these things need knowing about. Id rather they be up front
about it than not, and yes the past has taught well the errors of being
complacient with these companies.

I guese its just an idel wish in am industry that would rather make Bad
Product now than the patience to make a Better Product a week latter.
(of cours we can also lay the fault back on the cinsumer level for
demanding this, but still thats as bad as an excuse as any for the
companies to use)

as the right docotor Martin Luther King once said " I have a dream.."
Unfortunatly we will all probably get to see the balcony sceen rather than
the dream come true.