Re: LA FoRKcon update

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 13:46:14 -0700

At 12:28 PM -0800 11/7/97, Rohit Khare wrote:
>Well, I guess I got what I deserved for handing the party arrangements off
>to adam :-)
>
>Turns out _Bean_ is in the main Mann Chinese theater. Starship Bloopers,
>indeed, is on four screens at the Universal 18. Now, I can see CobraBoy's
>campaigning for staying south of the Orange Curtain (i.e. La Capilla in HB)
>but I think the proper kitsch level for our guests can only be found in
>Hollywood. I already told John and Thanh to meet us in front of the
>Universal Hard Rock b/w 8 to 8:30 tonight. Lots of reasonable places for
>dinner nearby, too, which is why the marketeers created the damn architectural
>phantasmagoria in the first place.
>
>As for carpools (shh! don't tell anyone we do that in California...) I
>have room for four more, leaving Irvine ~7. Adam's stuck up there;
>hopefully Joe or Michael might come along.

I'm gonna have to play it by ear. I've already been to North Hollywood
once today and I'm not sure I'm really up to making the trip again.
Besides, my headache is going for the Guiness Book of World Records...going
on three days now.

Clover Hodgson
Production Manager CommWerks, Inc.
714/632-5744 Fax 714/632-5735