Re: LA FoRKcon Friday 11/6?

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 08:58:19 -0700

At 10:07 PM -0800 11/6/97, CobraBoy! wrote:
>At 7:42 PM -0800 11/6/97, John Boyer wrote:
>
>> Thanh and I will go anywhere and eat anything. This is your town so let us
>> know..
>> John

OK guys & gals, here's my input on the suggestions...

>recommended list O.C.:
>
>Belisle's Anaheim - ifin 'merican food and lots of it is your likin' this
>can't be beat.

Mmmm... haven't been there in years.

>KiKi's Sushi HB - rock and roll attitude, great Sushi.

Yum, yum!

>House of Brews HB - good food, great bar, pool tables. slightly upscale
>crowd, but not yuppiville by any means.

Very, very cool!!

>La Capilla HB - the best Mexican food in the area. Killer drinks.

Very, very cool!!

>Those are to my tastes. Of course you have the NB scene with the Wolfgang
>Pucks etc.

I'd still go, but not too hip on that.

>Movies are available at the Cinadome Anahiem (one of the originals) and the
>Irvine Speculum (Spectrum)

Maybe, I don't know if I'll be awake long enough for a movie.

Clover Hodgson
Production Manager CommWerks, Inc.
714/632-5744 714/632-5735

** Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with. **