Re: LA FoRKcon Friday 11/6?

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 15:22:32 -0700

At 2:46 PM -0800 11/6/97, Rohit Khare wrote:
>In honor of John and Thanh Boyer visiting from Alabamuh, we decided to call a
>truce amongst the Northside and Citruside FoRKbangers and have a party -- only
>question is who, where, and how -- the when is this Friday night.
>
>One major vote is from Greg Bolcer, whose friend worked on the CGI for
>Starship Troopers. The classic LA do, especially is premiere night at the Mann
>Chinese on Sunset with a large, rowdy troupe. Only challenge is tickets:
>could
>need to be there as soon as an hour before. So I'd need a hard count of who's
>in. On the other hand, student tickets are $3 cheaper, but you have to be
>there in person, with ID.

That sounds fun. I know Blevin and I wanted to see that movie. Then again
so does Citywalk.

>Otherwise, I'm leaning to LA kitsch. Citywalk, Universal? Or something down
>here in Anaheim? (where they're staying, as are CobraBoy, Clover, Greg, Jim,
>Roy, Blevin (?), myself and assorted others. Up north are Adam, Michelle,
>Joe,
>Mary, asst'd Techers. In the middle is Michael, Adam's old buddy from
>Westside.
>
>Vote now: time, cusine, place, event, suggested additional party mammals.

I'm up for anything. I'll get back to you if I think of anything else.

Clover Hodgson
Production Manager CommWerks, Inc.
714/632-5744 Fax 714/632-5735

* The law of Probability Dispersal decrees that whatever it is
that hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.