Re: GeeK: ToonTalk

Thom Brooks (thomthrd@umich.edu)
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:39:24 -0500 (EST)

Didn't apple make something, called Cocoa or something, that was supposed
to let you do EXACTLY the same thing?

It's tough enough to make a visual basic that works well, because you have
to balance features and icons which actually MEAN something useful against
pictures and ease of use -- take it down a few notches and I think you'd
have a REALLY hard time making something that kids -- who are far more
imaginative than us -- would actually dig.

I give it a month.

Thom