RE: general erection (big white prick dept.)

From: Lisa Dusseault (lisa@xythos.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 11:52:28 PST

Regardless of whether the content is stupid, I think the framing of the
"following passed on without source" is stupid. Does anybody really
think a Zimbabwe politician composed the screed, which is obviously
designed for text and not part of a speech? It's so partisan and
insider, while posing as impartial outsider observations, that I was
turned off by the text regardless of whether I agreed with any of the
points made. Don't do this, folks. Give us the context to understand
what you're saying, rather than put words into the mouths of people who
didn't say it. Unattributed text is weaselly.

lisa