Get the Facts on Net Businesses!

From: info@factsdisc.com
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 10:20:49 PST

Factsdisc
If your mail client cannot read the message below, you can visit our site at www.factsdisc.com. If you feel you have received this message in error or wish to stop receiving further correspondence from factsdisc.com, simply click on the following address remove@factsdisc.com.

Expand your marketing reach
with FactsDisc

GET THE FACTSDISC WITH 750,000 CONTACTS AT FIRMS DOING BUSINESS ON THE WEB!

In an exclusive arrangement with America Direct®, EVISION is making data available FOR 10 DAYS ONLY at
50% OFF, only $1.00/thousand (M).

Traditional List Brokers like Database America® and InfoUSA® start at $30.00/M. Fax numbers alone can cost $150.00/M.

ALL FIELDS IN EVERY RECORD CONTAIN DATA!

Why would we make such a statement?

On the other end of the spectrum we see offers for 'millions' of records with SIC codes and other data claims. We frequently puchase and analyze these products. Any guess what we find?
2+ year old data, empty fields and lots of them! How do we know? We find our seeds: record seeds which were planted for tracking purposes in data we published over 30 months ago!

STAY SAFE WITH THE TRUE INTERNET DATA SOURCE!

Tell a representative you'd like to know more.

www.factsdisc.com

info@factsdisc.com

888-922-5967 Voice or Fax

© 2000 EVISION & EVA, Inc.
America Direct, Database America and InfoUSA are
registered trademarks of the respective companies.