Re: Cell phones of death!

From: Bill Stoddard (bill@wstoddard.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 06:05:17 PST

> Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@Golux.Com> wrote:
> >

> [guns disguised as cell phones]
>
> >Personally, I have no problem with these items.
>
> I think they are insanely dangerous and there is no place for them in
> a civilized country. (which is true for any gun)

Tony,
That's a rather intolerant attitude. Need I point out the root of
intolerence? Sorry, I really don't want to sound like a smart ass by asking
that question.

I have owned firearms all my life as have most of my friends and family. I
have never known anyone who has been injured by a firearm (well I got a
blister on my hand from the recoil from shooting my .44 mag, but that doesn't
count) or injured someone else with a firearm. I know of several cases where a
firearm was used in self defence (no shots fired). Oh, and I have never know
anyone to commit a crime with a firearm either. My experience is not
uncommon, dispite what most "Journalists" in the media would have you to
believe.

The intolerance and hate speach directed at 2nd amemndment supporters and gun
owners spewed by people like Spike Lee and Rosie O'Donnell is truely
disturbing. I hope you will make a decent attempt to understand the 'other
point of view' and think for yourself before joining the hate fest.

Sincerely,
Bill