Re: Winders software that you can't live without

From: John Klassa (klassa@mail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 06:08:27 PST

  Joseph> I hate VNC because it is SOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW. (At
  Joseph> least when talking from Windows to Windows.) PCAnywhere is
  Joseph> better, and Terminal Server is MUCH better.

Weird... I've never really done much with it, Windows to Windows, but
for Unix to Windows (that is, Unix server, Windows client) it rocks.
At least on the particular hardware and network I have available to me
here. :-)

--
John Klassa / klassa@mail.com