Re: Windows software that you can't live without...

From: Rahul Dave (rahul@reno.cis.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 12:28:19 PST

Dont forget
the cygnus win32 tools
bash grep ls gcc and all the goodies.
Once you've used a unix shell you cant use command.com!

I mention these as you are a Linux user

If you are a developer, or scripter type:
perl
python with win32-COM additions
xemacs-win32 edition if you are a emacs type
miktex(for tex)
gvim or vim if you are a vi type.

With these apps I can actually live in windows.

Recently i've been putting groove..and you may want to consider Radio if you
maintain a frontier weblog and such.
Rahul
I got this from you: