Re: Hilarious

From: Jay Thomas (jay@thomas.vg)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 15:47:33 PST

Latest rip-off of your site, just heard the DJ talking it up on WBCN on
my way home from work.

http://www.bangable.com/

DJ kept referring to it as "the latest amihotornot-type website". He was
slightly horrified that this site allows you to rate girls from 10 to
-1, plus make comments. High abuse potential. :-)

--
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those
with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig"