From another time of division

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 09:31:12 PST

" We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion
may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic
chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to
every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet
swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be,
by the better angels of our nature. "