Re: White Sound (was Re: "New Age Racists"?)

From: John Klassa (klassa@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 07:05:11 PST

>>>>> On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, "Grlygrl201" == Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

  Grlygrl201> mr. klassa, please forgive me. you're not pedantic. i'm a
  Grlygrl201> jerk.

Mr. Klassa? Who's that? :-)

Anyway, I overreacted last night. My apologies for that. You've
obviously got a passion for your beliefs that I just don't have.
I actually envy you a bit for that... Regardless, no harm done.

At this point, have a good day, all. :-)

John