Re: confederacy of dunces*

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 23:30:03 PST

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:
> Lucas Gonze wrote:
>
> > > Still can't draw quantitative conclusions from that fact. Were the
> > > ones upstate more "accurate?"
> >
> > That seems likely. Basically, new machines+new technology vs. old machines+old
> > technology. With punch cards there are mistakes in performing the punch as well
> > as in detecting the mark.
>
> I'm SOOOO not buying it.

So, Jeff, what WILL you buy? How about this: For sale -- all machines
are created equally, no matter when they were developped/programmed/when
the steel was honed down/etc. Therefore, all votes are cast and counted
equally in THIS GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS. There. Is that what you want?
Keep on believin it, mister. (:

> > > Heh. Pls. don't, you've actually been a voice of sanity among the
> > > rabid opposition
> >
> > Thanks man.
>
> No sweat. :-)

Yeh, no sweat. I'll remember that the next time you ICQ me for sex.
(LOL, just kidding ppl, i am a rumormonger/starter, never believe a word I
say! (: )
Lady Cindy, High Rulesetter "laughing until the bitter time when there
will be a Stooge-Elect..."

P.S. Hey, Joe, you really should call me up and see how much I've had to
drink before you allow my posts to go through. (:

> jb "disenfranchised until the bitter end..."

does this mean you got rejected for your application to open up a McD's
franchise? LOL! Yeah, I know I'm askin for it. You know where to find
me. (: