Re: Linux Developer gets Gong from Microsoft

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 09:49:09 PST

That's so funny. Having inherited a wife's family recently, I was
introduced to drawing names for Christmas. I got a slip of paper
with her relative's name on it and instructions to spend
$75. I was seriously thinking of just putting it into an envelope
with a note: buy yourself something nice worth about $75.

Ah, multi-person dilemmas. It'll only work if everyone else does
the same thing.

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800