Seminole Sleeper

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 14:57:00 PST

<<Bush, George W. and Family Financial Misconduct, major media
articles.url>> as if we don't have enough legal hair splitting already.

http://www.campaignwatch.org/update.htm

(i hyperlinked to the WSJ almost immediately.)

this case will have each side arguing against itself regarding the law - the
bush side for a loser interpretation of and the gore for a stricter adherence
to. bush will have to argue that nullifying ballots is denying voters their
right, and gore will have to counter that we can't risk voter fraud.

i wonder whose own legal precedent is going to bite him in the ass first?

geege