Re: gore's speech

From: Rahul Dave (rahul@reno.cis.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 13:49:22 PST

I mean to say N as a margin of separation, not the margin of eror
on each count. But it still does not become 4% if you have two spreads of 2%
each, its more like \sqrt(8), or less that 3% on the difference.

But yes, the certainty needs to be higher. This aint bad though. More likely
spreads though are likely to be less than 1%..in this election, 4-5 states
fl, nm, wi, io, or may qualify..fl and nm surely, i'm not sure about the others..
Rahul