Re: confederacy of dunces*

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 11:31:58 PST

I have no idea how many of these machines are being used in this country,
but I agree completely: RECOUNT EVERYTHING@!# I don't see why it's such a
big deal. I don't like either candidate, but I'll feel a little better if
I'm convinced everyone's vote was counted. (:

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost