Waffling again

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 09:53:36 PST

Okay, now that my statistically insignificant, miniscule preference
for a Bush presidency has been --- apparently, maybe --- satisfied,
I'm feeling irritated by his / his campaign's / the GOP's "it's our
turn" and "rule of law" rhetoric. It's clear that they think they
*deserve* this one, and that irritates me. And Bush's "cardboard
hero" stage presence is already tiresome.

So here's what I want to happen...

I want to see the courts go in Gore's favor, just to piss off the GOP
establishment. Wouldn't that be a hoot?! I'd love to see *both* of
them start making steps towards transition, then have one of them
have to go back home. Woops! :-) ;-)

Hey, anybody know of any petition efforts to denounce which ever one
of these characters gets it as being an illegitimate presidency?
Lemme know, I'm in!

;-)

jb