Re: gore's speech

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 08:08:50 PST

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

--]In a message dated 11/28/00 12:15:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
--]tomwhore@inetarena.com writes:
--]
--]<< Why just FLA?
--]because the vote difference was well within the margin of error, because
--]there were gigantic anomolies, and because florida will decide the election.
--]where have you been??
--]
--]This is what burns me> are you people listening. Only the
--] votes in places that MIGHT make gore gets votes are important. >>
--]
--]strategy, my good man.

Um Duh No Shiz. I know this, you know this, but if al gores going to
start his road to saviourdom with this sort of open faced BS why the fuck
even bother.

EVERY VOTE COUNTS

--]we boycotted a pep rally in high school because of a stupid dress code and
--]made the cheerleaders cry - i hope every single democrat sits home on
--]inaugeration night in protest.

Jez folks, i hope this isnt the national level of partisan ship "yea, i
lost so ill snub you" Great, a nation of 90120ers.

I hope they do though. They can sit around and vote for which hand
they will be using for the next four years as they stare up in forced
orgasm to the glowing neon 3d portrait of St Al the maytr of FLA while the
"other side" swanks it up in thier prom dresses and tuxes taking a moment
every now and again to sneak away and offer up thier anuses to the greater
good of GWs proxy cock.

All in all your all just bricks in the wall.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail