Re: gore's speech

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 20:48:20 PST

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

--]Oh, I just wanted to poke some fun at Gore, so let me. (: I agreed with
--]every word he said, btw, no matter how many times he said it. If there
--]are votes that are uncounted, let's count the fuckers.

All the votes then.

IF they miss one vote from any county in FLA then it should be contested.
This means any vote in ANY county. Any ,not just the ones Gore or Bush
want counted. This means ANY AND EVERY county, because if its screwed up
in one there is a possibility some ones vote is not being counted in
another. Come to think of it, if the possibility of an uincoutned vote is
tantamount to the collapse of democracy then we shoudl have a national
wide hand recount. Every VOte SHould COunt

Every Vote Should COunt

Every Vote should count

Repeat

add water
makes its own sauce.

( If they take a No vote as a miscounted vote then its not good enough
either, was it a no vote against gor or against bush. Also those nader
votes are suspicious, we should recount them as well.)

Every vote counts

Every vote counts

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /