Re: gore's speech

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 18:56:28 PST

Oh, I just wanted to poke some fun at Gore, so let me. (: I agreed with
every word he said, btw, no matter how many times he said it. If there
are votes that are uncounted, let's count the fuckers. Nothing more
simple than that. I mean, there was nothing else to say. I sure wish
he'd just said it more creatively or something if he had some kind of
time that he had to fill, that's all. (: Not that I want him to be Prez.
He gives me the heebie jeebies from hell. I just think that if the votes
that havent been counted are finally counted, everyone will just stfu and
get on with the destruction of this fine country. heh.

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost